GDPR - Managing your address and purchase information here at Fitness Fashion.se
On May 25, 2018 a new team, GDPR will begin. It is a common law all over Europe, which will make the same rules apply throughout Europe. GDPR replaces the Personal Data Act (PUL), which has been a Swedish law since 1988. With GDPR, all organizations, traders and companies must have greater responsibility for controlling their clients' tasks. Read more here: Computer Inspection
Fitnessfashion.se is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer and these are handled by us in order to administer your purchases, as well as for marketing purposes if you subscribed to the newsletter. Fitnessfashion.se does not disclose personal information, e-mail addresses or other customer information to third parties other than those mentioned in the third paragraph below.
Fitnessfashion.se has as an e-commerce partner obligations to ensure that your information is processed as follows:
- We store your name, address, email and phone to deliver your ordered product.
- We store your name, address, email and phone (mobile) and your social security number when buying a product
- We will issue your third party address, in this case Postnord freight forwarder and Paypal (Paypal)
- you are entitled at any time to be deleted from the systems (with certain restrictions, such as the Accounting Act)
- We store your data when purchased for 7 years due to the accounting laws.
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority
- You have the right to find out where the information came from, if you have not registered it yourself
- In the newsletter, we can send offers that are tailored to your data with us, and you are entitled to know what we base our offers to you on for stored information.
- You are entitled to receive an extract of all information we have about your account with us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Common Person and Data Protection Act, which will begin on May 25, 2018 throughout the EU.
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies are usually used to improve the site's user, for example, to customize a site according to the visitor's wishes and choices. A permanent cookie remains on the visitor's computer for a certain amount of time. A session cookie is stored temporarily in the computer's memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
We do not use permanent cookies. Session cookies are used to check if you are logged in, or if you have placed a product in the shopping cart, and when using product filtering.
You can also choose to delete any cookie files that have been placed with you at any time. If you do not want to allow cookies, you can choose to change settings in your web browser so that they are not accepted. By accepting cookies on your computer, Fitnessfashion.se considers that you give your permission that cookies are used to visit us. If your browser or firewall is set to deny storage of cookies, you can instead make your order by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are wondering about something about this, contact us at